Updates

Sunday, April 17, 2011

N-n-n-n-n-n-n-ew....... WHOA!

Holy Cow! There is so much new stuff!!!! I almost passed out! Okay, so we got new den items, clothes, spirit stone/animal, land, question, eggs, Earth day, game, and more. o_O
 Liza has discovered a new land and spirit stone... WITH OUR HELP! Read the following email that I got form AJ HQ after sending them the poll results. Here it is:



Dear Victory Shivermoon,
 
Thank you so much for sending us your blog information as well as the results of your poll. HQ is always interested in what the jammers are saying about Animal Jam and Liza’s explorations! We will make sure Liza sees the results, and who knows what she will find? Be sure to stay logged in to Animal Jam, where the new land will be revealed in the near future!
 
Until then, Jam on!
 
Animal Jam HQ


 Amazing right? So here is what the new Spirit Stone is......(drum-roll)....

 An elephante!(elephant)
Isn't he cute? Sort of. Not really. Anyway, with this new spirit stone came a new land! It is kind of the Great Plains/Safari sort of thing. You know, with zebras running in the background.(They actually do have those).
Here is the newspaper's view of it. That's when it's empty. You can actually turn brown if you sit in the mud. It doesn't come off until you go for a dip in clean water. It's pretty cool. Guess what it is called! Appondale!(ap-pon-da-lay) NOT ap-on-dale. 
 Moving on to new items and furniture, there are two OLD hats. They have finally come back, and it seems like Animal Jam is going back in time. Hopefully, gloves will be next! Anyway, now we have a chicken hat, and the bunny hat. (That if you buy the pink bunny hat and have your bunny wear it, you look like Peck) These are the pictures:
(Notice the tags are red. Visit my "IMPORTANT" tab to learn why.)
Furniture wise, AJ is STILL going back in time. Your den can now have a party room (like the one in my tree house) because there is a DJ record-scratch table! Also, we have a disco ball that has a color other than white! Behold!
(")
Next, we have the new game. Not to brag, but I'm kind of a natural so...hehehe. It's just like the game tap defense for ipod touch, but animaljam-ized. There are three animals that you can use to stop the pests, Venus Flytrap, Frog, Lizard, and Snake. Each pest can only be stopped by one of your animals, because you other animals don't work on that specific pest. The pests are, Ant, Fly, Grasshopper, Beetle, Dragonfly, Scorpion, and Tarantula. Very vivid pictures on the pest in real life are shown in this game before you start on that pest, so if you are scared pf any on these animals, you might want to be careful. The game is a pain to play because it takes forever, but it pays well. My average gemmage per round is 300. Yeah. Lots of dough. I still don't have even 1000 gems yet, but I'm working on it. See my "IMPORTANT" tab for details. Here are my pictures:


Finally, we get to the end. The great egg quest. Animal Jam has given us the following mission.


When you find all 8 eggs this is what happens!
I don't know if you can read it, but it says,"EGGCELLENT! You found the Spring eggs! Click OK to get your prize!" I won't tell you what the prize is. YET. You have to find the eggs! I won't tell you where they are either because that would spoil my fun! I will give you a riddle to help you figure it out. Whoever solves the riddle correctly and tells me what it means gets a prize! IF YOU FIND ALL OF THE EGGS, DO NOT TELL EVERYONE WHERE THEY ALL ARE THROUGH COMMENT. I will do a post later saying where they were. As for the riddle, here it goes:

When you hear the bird that loves to sing,
 He will lead you to the egg of Spring.

An egg cooks in the sand,
When you touch it, it burns your hand.

A baby animal will hatch tommorow,
You'll find his egg under a Saguaro.

Back in the shade, a white dab,
Next to the Barr lab.

This egg is so high!
I think its frozen in the sky.

The road to where the sun bakes,
lies a nest of future snakes.

On the shores of the pond, by a boat,
you will find an egg, not quite afloat.

By the field, where the zebras race,
you will find an egg, and victory's face.


Have fun and good luck! Jam On

21 comments:

  1. i want to beat animal jam the game really bad!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just can't figure out this riddle!! i know a few but others are just confusing. its a really good/hard riddle! :)

      Delete
  2. I do not like Key99

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you beat animal jam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anonymous (May 30, 2011 10:30 AM)

      Animal Jam is a virtual world. It's not really beatable. There are some mimi-quests/games that you can complete (like the egg one) but that's really all you can "beat".

      Delete
  4. I love Animal jam I mean love it. It's really fun. & I'm not a owner of this website but I'm sure you can't beat keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. My user is brady2007 & I think we can make a deal of rare items so yeah. I'm always online so you can always trade some stuff okay? remember brady2007 I try to always be online I'm mostly online 99% online make deals only.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jammers don't scam, it's been a crime & DON'T SCAM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey jammers there's been pets! That's right pets if you don't got a Animal jam account make one now it's really fun you got a change to get rare stuff, buy things, get gems by playing games remember you always go on the wild side on Animal jam!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey jammers release you're wild side on Animal jam it's fun & whacky it's AWESOME! You always got something to do on Animal jam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey jammers if you guys & gals out there don't got a Animal jam account yet always tell you're parents to help you of you need any help if you're on a part that makes you angry always get someone or you're parents if need to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The next holiday is forth of July that's why freedom hats & freedom capes drop by jam mart clothing & get one so your ready for forth of July!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey jammers do you know that you all get thank you gifts & only member can get them? Don't you all like gloves? If you non member don't got a glove there's two options one wait until non member gloves are out in stores, & two just try you're hardest to get one that's all my advice for now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you all love Animal jam games because I do & that's a way of getting gems I got a short amount of gems right now but you just wait I'll get 1000's & 1000's because I believe & don't think I can't do it because one time I got 6077 gems once so yeah I got hope on my side!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add me im friends4eva on AJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Add ME! My name is ilovecandy10 Please add me!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Animal Jam!!!! My sister got me HOOKED! PLay it! It is AWESOME!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love animal jam!!!! i am a member and it is really fun. all i want to know is how to get clothes for your pet!!! trade me rares! my user is jjrocks1819 =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I am an Animal Jam FANATIC!! I have my own blog but... no one goes on it... What should I do...? I've been thinking of deleting my blog but... FOREVER this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V Shivermoon @ Anonymous who I'm replying to.

      Don't delete your blog! You just have to wait for the word to get out about your blog. Add a hit counter and keep track of the views. Every view puts your blog a little higher in Google's listings. Eventually, someone will google "animal jam" and your blog will be on the front page! Don't believe me? Try Googling "animal jam" and look at the blogs there. You just need to keep going. Never delete, because then no one even can try to read your blog. Just keep going!

      Delete
  18. i really need help finding those eggs i have been looking scince they started it please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice. And no swearing or bad language. Thanks. :)

Search This Blog

Loading...